To be responsible for shopping centre Mechanical (All non-HVAC, including elevators, plumbing, etc) systems and Equipments to ensure proper operation and maintenance. Ensure systems and equipments are properly operated, maintained and documented through standard O&M SOP.
- Understand and implement Systems and Equipments Operation and Maintenance SOP and all other necessary documents such as Risk Manual and Operation Regulations, etc requirements.
- Work with project team to secure systems and equipments test& commissioning quality and documents.
- Execute systems and equipments take over process and checklist
- Monitor and push Project defects list and punch list to be timely closed through effective communication with project team.
- Participate in the technical evaluations of FM Company, vendor’s capability and capacity. Manage FM Company, vendors and suppliers to continuously improve service quality.
- Timely escalate technical and operational issues to centre management.
- Seek the optimized operation through effective using of BMS, FMS, etc through training to save utilities, running and maintenance cost. Implement energy saving/conservation programs.
- Involve in MALL retrofit projects and tenant coordination.
- Support Fire engineer on Fire systems and participate in ERT program.
- Work with Shopping Centre management team to implement key programs, best practice and lesson learned sharing.
- Provide Mechanical support per shopping centre requests.
- Specialize in Mechanical Engineering机械专业
- 5+ years solid Operation and Maintenance working experience五年以上运行和维护工作经验
- Good knowledge in Mechanical systems. 专业的机械系统知识
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills 很强的分析和解决问题技能
- Good communication and interpersonal skills 很好的人际沟通技能
- Result and customer orientation 客户和结果导向的工作行为
？ - To be the delegate of Risk function working at Wuxi shopping centre to secure its safety and prevent any loss/ damage to properties/reputation of the shopping centre.
？ - Involve in the Safety & Security related system handover to achieve sustainable operation needs from the perspective of risk control, e.g. fire and life safety system; security system, important facilities such as elevator, VMS system etc.
？ - Support to manage the operation/preparation of shopping centre Grand Opening, e.g. training/ERP/communication with government, etc. for grand opening.
？ - Execute all applicable manuals and regulations including IICG Risk Manual, IICG China risk related process & routines and Chinese national and provincial fire and life safety codes, security code, etc.
？ - Build up overall Wuxi Shopping Centre Operation Risk Management on fire safety, mechanical system safety, natural hazard prevention, traffic safety, crime prevention, and special places safety such as kiddy land, ice ring, etc.
？ - Support to prepare the Out-sourcing Security Guard contract and define the scope of work and performance standard, being the contract owner of such contract for daily operation. Develop the resource competency to meet shopping centre management expectation.
？ - Coordinate to deliver training to co-workers, tenants and outsourcing staff, e.g. arrange fire drill for the shopping centre regularly. Establish shopping centre tailored emergency response plan based on IICG’s general requirements on ERP.
？ - Communicate and coordinate with relevant government Bureaus, e.g. Public Security and Fire Bureau; Support to get fire/security system installation and fit out approval;
？ - To be responsible for overall safety check, audit and accident investigation; interface with insurance company/independent 3rd party; Regular reporting to central risk function.
？ - Any tasks assigned by IICG China Risk Function and Wuxi shopping centre Operations.
？ - Degree/Master Degree in Fire/Safety Engineering/Security Management.
？ - 10+ years of solid in operation management experience specified in Fire Safety and Security.
？ - 5+ years in senior manager’s position, working for client side is a must. Experience in shopping centre is preferred.
？ - Strong leadership and people management skills and familiar with the operational process.
？ - Experience in large Project Hand Over and Operation start up is a must. Experience in managing outsourcing contractors is a must.
？ - Experience in working with local government authorities, good relationship with Fire/security Bureau is a must.
？ - Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
？ - Good planning and execution capability.
？ - Good communication and interpersonal skills.
？ Support shopping centre safety and security manager to secure our co-workers, customers, and tenants’ life safety and prevent any loss to SC’s properties.
？ Involve in the security related system handover and support to operation/preparation of shopping centre successful Grand Opening, e.g. security system training, ERP, documents collection, get relevant government permits and certificates for Shopping Centre operation/GO needs.
？ Take charge of internal security team and outsourcing Security Company. Deal with relevant complaints and emergencies.
？ Execute operational manual, procedures and systems in related to crime prevention/accident prevention and align with IICG and China GB/local requirements.
？ Take charge of establishing security system maintenance standard and strategy.
？ Coordinate outsourcing Security Company to deliver training to all in house and outsourcing Security Guards to attain service excellences, especially training for new security guards. Support safety & security manager and fire engineer to conduct fire drill, disaster control exercises, e.g. earthquake.
？ Communicate and coordinate with relevant government Bureaus, e.g. Public Security Bureau, police station, etc.
？ Ensure construction safety for refurbishment areas, and interface with project security team in 2nd phase.
？ Any tasks assigned by shopping centre Safety and Security Manager.
？ College degree or above, veteran from army/fire brigade is preferred.
？ 8+ years working experience and 3+ years similar role in large-scale shopping mall, hotel, public buildings.
？ Familiar with operation for security system, office software.
？ Qualification/certificate for fire safety or property management.
？ Have enough experience on emergency issues management, such as fire/crime/natural hazard/terrorist threat, etc.
？ Good communication, problem analysis and solving skills;
？ Serious and responsible, able to work under pressure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES：
Monitoring vendors performance, including planned maintenance for site
Managed all outsourced service contracts, including inspections and quality management of service delivery
Undertaking of comprehensive tendering procedures for all out sources service.
Ensure compliance with all clients’ policies and procedures.
Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations
Ensure client satisfaction by providing seamless interface into client’s representative.
Ensure the effective completion of all incidental report.
Engage in the compilation and delivery the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting to client.
Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
Manage end user expectations and requirement.
3 years facilities management experience or hotel management experience, or
3 years office management experiences with strong interpersonal, decision-making and people skills
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Compliance with client standards and audit requirements
Good leadership and management skill
Good communication skills in written and verbal English
Independent and Self Motivated
Sound knowledge in facilities engineering and building infrastructure
● Job scope includes event management (key focus), meeting services (key focus), fixed assets/furniture management, moves, and others assigned by FM.
● Manage the delivery and implementation of facilities services on a daily basis and ensure the services meet or exceed the SLA and KPI.
● Be the event coordinator for the site and be the backup for meeting service owner
● Develop and maintain the positive relationship with Customers and keep effective communication channel between Customers and FM.
● Develop best practice initiatives/solutions for Customers and make sure the subcontractors to execute the continuous improvement programs.
● Well cooperate with other corporate partners and create multi-functional cooperation platform
● Assist FM in process setup and development, which includes but not limited in SOP, SLA, KPI, work flow, management procedure, vendor performance evaluation, etc.
● Support FM on vendor management including inspection, performance evaluation, relationship management, improvement plan and implementation, etc.
● Provide continuous coach/trainings to subcontractors
● Assist FM in space planning, housing projects and moves
● Provide administrative support to FM on reporting, data collection and analysis, system management, etc.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands.
● Rich experience in events management and vendor management.
● Strong PC skills and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
● Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement initiatives that are highly desirable.
● Demonstrated experience with client reporting and preparation of reports as needed.
● Strong written and oral communication skills
JOB DESCRIPTION - Role and Responsibility
The role of the On-site Security Badge System Operator/Administrator is to provide excellent customer maintenance and services to specific customer group (mainly multinational company or international organization clients). This position partners with the client's security team that programs are in line with the client's strategic needs and ensures client satisfaction. You will work on client's site / office and have a deep understanding of the client's security expectations and Client’s Policy and code.
- Provide high quality, value added, and 100% customer satisfactory service solutions involving operation and maintenance of Security Badge System.
- Optimizes file management.
- Performs security management system as Operator/Administrator role on site.
- Completed all necessary external and internal timely and accurate professional reports.
- Maintain the Security Badge System Hardware (work stations, Badge Printers) and related consumptions (Badges) and Printer Accessories.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge and technology of security system and services.
- Full time work on assigned customer sites.
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and integrity spirit.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS- Required Skills and Education
- Mature and professional image in personal aspects and communications.
- A college Diploma, major in Computer Science or Information Management etc or equivalent.
- More than 2 years’ experience in customer services institution: security, Administration of Estate/ Hotel or related fields.
- Excellent English writing and reading skills, proficiency with English speaking desired.
- Professional computer software, database, and MS Office skills
- Strong customer service sense and skills as demonstrated by an ability to anticipate and meet customer needs.
- Effectiveness, efficiency and results orientation.
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients, users and colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver quality results in a time sensitive environment.
-Please indicate the work location of the position you are applying for in subject or body of your email.